JLR Appraisal Group – Stronger as a Team
We believe in the strength of our numbers.
Whether you're working as a solo operator, or as an employee at another appraisal company, we invite you to explore our team-focused atmosphere, to help you increase your earnings, lower your overhead costs, and expand your private-client business. Your success is our success.
We believe in smart growth.
We are looking for motivated, Certified Appraisers to join our team.
Your ability to learn quickly, think differently, and work efficiently, will help us foster your growth in the industry.
With JLR Appraisal Group, your possibilities are limitless.
- Operate under limited supervision in managing the property valuation process for assigned properties.
- Prepare and review accurate, current, and accessible reports.
- Perform special projects requested by management.
Must have a state designated real estate appraisal license or certification
- Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Role requires the production of comprehensive written reports
- Technical skills required include proficiency in Total
- Preference to candidates with reporting and analytics experience
- Competency in real estate market analysis
- Proficiency in appraisal review
- Experience completing quality assurance related functions for multiple valuation products and regions
- Experience managing appraisers, trainees and/or appraiser panels, preferred.